RIC MOYLAN BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
- BSc Hons | MSc Strength & Conditioning | 15 Years Fitness Trainer and Coach | Head Trainer at Team Hatton
- Extensive Martial Arts Training in Karate, Kickboxing, Muay Thai and Aikido | Mentor to 500+ Personal Trainers
- Owner/Operator of Private Personal Training Studio in Manchester, UK | Guest Speaker at Universities
- Currently the Strength & Conditioning Coach to Liam Broady, Scott Quigg, Ryan Burnett, Ronnie Heffron, Nina Ross
- Guest Author to Health and Fitness Blogs and Magazines | Founder of the Breeding Warriors Training System
PERFORMANCE & NUTRITION COACH FOR TEAM HATTON:
I am the head performance, conditioning and nutritional advisor for team Ricky Hatton. I work with fighters such as British Champions Scott Quigg and Anthony Crolla, as well as Commonwealth Champion Denton Vassell. Other fighters such as British and Commonwealth champion Tony Bellew, world amateur champion Frankie Gavin and more recently rising star Ronnie Heffron have also used my services for strength and conditioning for their fights.
BREEDING WARRIORS TRAINING AND EDUCATION:
I am regarded across the U.K as a ‘Trainer of Trainers’ having created my unique method of training Breeding Warriors. This teaching is fully REPS accredited and provides fitness professionals with the skills needed to create a unique product for themselves and their business. This allows them to do the job they enjoy, whilst getting a great level of pay, and most importantly, getting maximum results for their clients. The Breeding Warriors program is also available for members of the public, teaching them my methods for improved health, fitness and self confidence, as well as a corporate package for in house team education and team building.
I have vast experience working with people from all different backgrounds with a whole host of aims. It doesn’t matter to me if you are a professional athlete or a first time exerciser, you will be given my 100% time, care and attention. I would love to hear from you. Contact us.
FK PRO MASTER TRAINER AND TEACHER:
I run various courses throughout the year in the implementation of the FK Pro, which helps trainers and fitness professionals take the strength and fitness of their clients and athletes to a different level.